View Profile Ambrux

3 Movie Reviews

WE NEED MORE BEAUTY IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!! Y MAS PERROS!!!!!!!!!! I'm also a husky Inu fan, I doubt many others are but they're so great and you should all love them.EMBRACE THE HUSKY INUS!!!!!!!

I knew you could animate but seriously!!!! You're so good!!!!!!!! I'm sorry I couldn't contribute though, I wish I had.

DextaGethood responds:

Hey thanks! :D if you want to contribute next time, lemme know and I'll send u a task to do :)

I love this but it's too sad. I almost cried. Poor Dracula

5 Game Reviews

This game really calls to me. I had a dream about this once and never really questioned if it actually existed or not. We'll it does and it is literally a dream come true.
I love everything about this game and I'm incredibly addicted to it.

Why does it come up with mario 1
After it does that it just comes up with a penguin and static but won't do anything

Very laggy but cool idea

8 Audio Reviews

I agree with the guy with the ultra username

I like this more than the original

I was so confused because all of these songs were on YouTube before they were on here and I was like "what'sa going ona here"

480 Art Reviews

Great plan

So...much....detail....

Also my favourite bug type

I am an artist who may not be very good at the moment but I'm determined to improve and become the very best like no one ever was. My first priority is to find a style. Quiche is my dog by the way since I get lots of questions and yes she is real.

n/a, Female